06 September 2008

Copyright Notice.


All messages and materials in this blog are written by myself, don't use it without my permission. If I ever find my posted materials here elsewhere without prior consent and notification, I will take it down right away. I don't use this for commercial purpose so you won't either. However, linking to my posts here is fine, I don't mind that. No Derivative Works,- you may not alter, transform, or build upon this work. For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder (me). Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

The guest posts aren't under my possession. They belong to their creator, and I claim no rights for them whatsoever. If the authors want to remove their contributions, I will do it on their behalf.

If you don't agree with this, go away and don't read this blog anymore.

As a side note, I've seen many splogs floating around and don't get punished, I'm sick with those thieves. Plagiarism should be dealt harshly, IMHO.

Additional notices:
- Guest post isn't included on this copyright notice. I don't claim ownership over it.
- Quote of the day contents, including but not limited to Bible quote, picture of the day, aren't included on this notice either. Unless I state specifically on respective article, I don't claim ownership over them.

3 comments:

Fransiska Ike said...

Currently, I need to add more detailed copyright notice because of guest posts here. Henceforward, this copyright notice is subject to change.

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the excellent
works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.


my weblog :: Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's content every day along with a mug
of coffee.

my weblog ... Burberry Scarf Outlet

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here... ^^b Thank you for your time.