15 June 2008

Oh.... I have my own blog now...

Surprise surprise... ;) I've used Gmail for a long time but never ever saw this site. This site is pretty much in its basic form, I didn't change the layout when I made it. whatever.... That chat box is still showing ads, I know its annoying but I just wanted to place it ASAP as I didn't have enough time to modify the code.

I also put Email Newsletter so you could get the notification containing new articles/changes in this site but, of course, you have to subscribe first. There's no way this bots could send you any notification if you don't give your email address to it. D:

We'll see what I can do here.

Or not.... :D Well, you can leave a comment or use that goddamn chatbox to tell me what you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here... ^^b Thank you for your time.