21 October 2008

Another Blog Backup Online Service.

Someone mentioned about BlogBackupr on my comment form regarding Blog Backup Online service. Actually, I've checked it before he had posted that message. And to be honest, that service, although seems promising, is confusing me with its work flow and interfaces. I up until now still can't do any backup at all for my blog, despite its claim that it's doing daily backup on my blog. I've provided RSS as that site told me to but it didn't backup my blog contents entirely. Was there anything I missed? OR might it just backup my blog contents based from its last 25 RSS? BlogBackupOnline does backup my contents daily, and I can ask it to backup my blog fully... Prolly it's different than this new service?


And I also need to mention that that site's using SSL and thus, increasing security power at the cost of speed. I got very slow load time when I visited that site this morning while I was using my 128 kbps connection.


There are still too many flaws on it, but I can't say much right now until I am sure. I might contact its administrator to explain things to me. But, for you, it's not hurt to try this service, maybe you won't be as clueless as I am. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, am not familiar with this kind of service so il check this one out. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hi Fransiska. The service is still in beta and we are working hard to kill all the bugs. We actually found a bug last day affecting your blog backup. It should now work :) Thanks!

topindiandetectiveagency said...

I am looking forward to another great blog from you. Private Detective Agency in Amritsar

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment here... ^^b Thank you for your time.